Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, November 28, 2005

Day, the fourth

Well as I have to be up early tomorrow because I have an early meeting at work, (blah! boy-cloths) think I will fill everyone in on my day earlier than usual....(still at work) ...

Well, today I came out to my assistant manager Raj...(figured I should, he's a nice guy and my other manager is out for awhile) he's originally from India but he's lived in San-Francisco for 5 year before coming out her to the Midwest. I was nervous (as I always am when I'm forced to talk about this... Its natural I think) but I had set up a meeting with him and Just sorta blurted it out...... He was fine with it .. He really hadn't had any exposure to this kinda thing before so he had a lot of questions but it went really well...I'm so happy: ) I think I make a bigger deal out of things before they happen than they can possibly end up being....guess I'm just a worrier : )

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Amy, it's Sarah. I just finished reading all the Venus Envy strips... Whoa they are hella cool. Anyway reading all of them has kept me up late for the past two nights and I should really think about sleep before my daily dose of crazy college stuffs.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger rosebride said…

    lol VE is addicting : ) It'll be a night or two before I'm back on Yahoo got get up early tomarrow as well, will prolly do a post about that later tonight..... enjoy school : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home