Rose's Colored Glasses

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

day, the sixth

Well, I went to bed early (not as early as I would have liked...damn you Family Guy!) but ended up getting up a little later than I would have liked, between calling all the appropriate people at the court house and newspaper and then my shower ect... time has run a bit late to get this stuff filed today...maybe John and Christy will have enough time so we can drop it off on our way out of town.....Oh! out of town .....I nearly forgot... every couple of weeks we head up to northern Indiana to see some friends (Nick, Wendy and Summer) and play one of our roleplaying games. Right now we're playing Blue Rose ( http://bluerose.greenronin.com/ ) up there I'll fill you all in on it later.

Due to schedualing its been forever since we've been up there... It's a long ride but I really miss everyone when we go too long.... Not this time but maybe next time I can get some pictures of them for here....who knows... nearly all of my friends are camera shy....I'm suprised Carrie and Christy haven't tried to kill me for posting their pics...... either that or they take solace in my limited audience ...lol

When I get back I'll post the days happening but that will be late..... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home