Rose's Colored Glasses

Thursday, December 01, 2005

day, the seventh

wow, its been a week already... seems like only a day or two... well I just need to get some things out of my system and today is a prime example of that... I got up late and didn't get to teh court house today either..... got to work and one of teh auditors was there.. a guy I used to be pretty friendly with but hes just gotten more disgruntled and angry over the past several months..... Today though being a special day for me ( the first day of my last month as boy type amy at work!) I was doing really well about staying happy despite the difficulties..... but it just ended up getting to me.... its been a long while since anything seriously upset me that much ... not since before I decided to transition.... I'm feeling better now....I tried to see things from his point of view and I just can't do it... I normally can but not this time its so frustrating.........

I think I need to get out and be distracted.... on sunday Summer's coming up and were gonna see walk the line that'll be fun I can't wait to see that show... even though I'm not much of a country fan I grew up around it and Jauquin and Reese are both extrodinarily hot... its almost like I cast it myself... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home