Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, April 24, 2006

AAAHHHHH!

Hi all I'm just yelling because they are tearing my store apart..... (as most of you know I work at sprint PCS on the westside of town) Well our little store has grown so much that we are now one of the busiest stores in Indy (Go us!) well they realized that our store was also one of the smallest stores.... So they bought the old Blimpy that was next to us and they are remodeling us in to the largest format store they have... Pretty soon we'll be the flagship store! Thats all well and good but at the moment they have our store completely torn apart and my inventory room (pretty much where I live) is about the size of a postage stamp........ Well now that's out of my system .... rant#2....My luck has been the absolutely the worst this last week. At my Wednesday game I rolled my dice like 75 times and only succeeded maybe 5 times ... Then at the rippers game I made one of ten.... Then today while getting out of my car I spilled my large coke (full ...btw) in the drivers seat...: ( Well at least Its got to get better :) ...

The good news is that Billy (aka William, aka snowball, aka williamshire) sent me a link to a site where you can watch anime online and even better the show that I saw at Acen (anime central) last year is on there.... Its called Kyo Kara Maoh (the english is God save our king) Its a Shonen-ai series (the first I've ever gotten into as a mater of fact) but it is very funny and so cute some times its almost too hard to stand ....lol This boy Yuuri get pulled into a fantasy world where he's supposed to be the new king...(seen it a million times before...right?) well in the first few episodes you see this world is a little different; such as Yuuri get angry and slaps Wolfrum (the cutest character ever) against his left cheek ... well normally thats the beginning of a fight here well in this other world its a proposal : ) So now Wolfrum and Yuuri are engaged! well see the rest yourself it is really good.... as soon as I get the money together I'm going buy the dvd's for it so I can watch on a normal tv.....

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anime/onlineanime/index.html

In other good news my brother mike gave me a stuft elephant yesterday... he's green and really cute. He has big ears like chu-chu from Revolutionary Girl Utena so I put a hoop earring in his ear and I ended up naming him Melbatoast.... Carries been acting jealous of Melbatoast....lol I'll have to get a picture of him up soon : )

3 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Summer said…

    What other show can boast of pirates in school girl uniforms? ;)

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Don't you hate it when your dice are cold!? So frustrating!!!

    Congrats on your store kicking butt! You must be quite proud :) Hmm maybe I should switch to Sprint.

    Online anime?! Holy cow that rocks!!!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,
    Thanks for the anime link. Now I can watch all those Cowboy Bebop shows I've been wanting to see. Last night I dreamed we were all LARPing at Incon.... How sad is that? I'm going to miss you guys this year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home