Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, April 17, 2006

What a weekend! yay!

Wow where to start..... John and Christy bought the new Tenchi-Muyo series (Ryo-ohki) its the continuation of the original OVA series from back in tea early 90's.. I have been waiting on this for 10 years..... and I must say it is the greatest Tenchi since the original series... they did really well to keep to the feel of the original. I can't wait to see the next disc! Then we went out on Saturday and had Pizza king and Icecream!!!! you all know how addicted to icecream I am...... I didn't think pizza king would be that great but Christy and Carrie wanted to go... but it was a lot of fun.... they had a nintendo 64's built into the table (we played Mario Party 2, which is cool cause it always make me think of Tina (miss you TT) ) and the pizza was a lot better than I thought it would be.. it was really good. Then we went to the art theater her on tea southside and watched the original Little Shop of Horrors on the big screen... It was brilliant on the big screen. If you haven't seen it its an early Corman film.... that has the debut of Jack Nicholson.... if you watch it you'll know why Jackie is type cast as a weirdo. I do warn you you have to take into consideration when it was made (1960's) and that it was shot in 48 hours..... but for what they had it was brilliant. The best part of it is tea writing. The dialog tells you exactly who people are.... from russian accents to the the ditziest girl to ever be on film....

On top of that I started playing a new online game (It's free) Its anime based and it about the cutest thing I've ever seen... You get gold for talking on forums, chatting, playing games and stuff.... then you can buy stuff for your house and cute outfits.... Its called Gaia Online .....
http://www.gaiaonline.com

If anyone joins my character is Shoko Futagami.. make sure to add me as a friend.. k?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Summer said…

    I loved the original Tenchi OVA, have all of the laserdiscs to the series. I caught bits and pieces of what came after and none of it did much for me.

    I will have to try and save up for this though. :)

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    My friend Mandy is totally into that Gaia Online game! I've tried it, but I can't get over how you have to make posts or do polls nonstop in order to make money. It seems like a lot of work!

    Sounds like youhad a great weekend. Hope this one is as good for ya :)

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool game. Hope to see you on it.


    -Sarah

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool game. Hope to see you on it.


    -Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home