Rose's Colored Glasses

Thursday, March 02, 2006

In like a lion, out like a lamb?

Ah march... we all know the saying so lets hope its true.... Tuesday I had an early morning tech meeting and then closed at work... up at 7 back home by 11. Nothing too new but I did sleep in as I was off on wednesday.....(or so I thought)so I slept in and played DDO (dungeons and dragons online) all day. That was nice got a chance just to relax.... : ) However I got up this morning and checked my email and found one from billy asking why I wasn't at work.... seems I got my days mixed up and had skipped an entire day of work! Good news I didn't get fired.....lol Then at work I go out to lunch to find one of our tire flat so I had to change it...... the end of this month is looking pretty good.

Other than that things are going fine.... I'm still putting off going back out to greenfield for my birth certificate (more laziness than anything) I'm looking forward to our two new RPGs (both of our other ones came to a close.... more on that later on.) In the sunday game we are playing a Game called Rippers

Its a pretty cool Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman type) game. Were playing a ripper cell that has to track down supernatural creatures. carries playing a rich scientist type, Christie's playing a noble swordswoman, mikes playing an inventor, we have a new player playing some one from the order of Saint George and I'm playing a Gypsy who's being hunted by supernatural creatures for unknown reasons.... It should be a really Fun game.... and the up north game we're getting ready to play a Deadlands Legends game (Also made by PEG). Were bringing back our favorite characters from previous games to play in this one. Of course Christy and I are bringing back Vaughn and Dakota. (For those who don't know these characters are some of our favs.... there too much to tell but I'll just say they're now married : ) ) If you don't know Deadlands is the game about the weird west.. ( Think old west where there are ghosts and demons and all sorts of creepy/weird stuff.) On my scale of fav RPGs deadlands is pretty high on the list... check out you won't be sorry : )

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Amy,
    This is Ashley(shannon's ex) I had asked him how everyone was doing and he told me about the good news. Congratulations on the name change, I am very happy for you! If you are looking for a good doctor or just to get a second opinion, try Lilly, the have some good endo docs there. Tell Carrie I said hello.
    Ashley

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger rosebride said…

    good to hear from you ashley: ) hope things are well. Next time I see shannon I'll get your email : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home