Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, April 03, 2006

New beginnings?

Today I finally tried a new therapist.... Michele O'Mara. She's really nice. I do feel more comfortable with her.. Which is nice. I'll prolly start going to her. I do feel bad about Dr. Davis though... He was a fairly nice guy. I just didn't agree with his regimen. (Yes I told him so) Michele doesn't do hormones but has a endo that she sends people to. I need to contact them and see if they can have the Davis Clinic ship over my records. (Michele (understandably) can't write scripts for brand new patients) SO I have to convince Dr Davis to write a letter of recommendation or go with out (yikes!) for awhile.... I might go to Dr. Davis again and just say hey I have an endo that I want to see and I need a referral. Just how do I do it with out sounding like I think He doesn't know what he's doing????

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Congrats Amy!

    Michele is a great therapist. She helped me a lot in my time with her. If you ever want to meet at one of the group meetings she holds, let me know :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home