Rose's Colored Glasses

Thursday, April 27, 2006

one down; one up.

What a week so far..... right after I posted my last post the website that has Kyo Kara Maoh went down..: ( but its back up now: ) Yesterday I went to a group meeting at Michele's It was pretty informative and I met a few neat people.... I don't know why but in my day to day life I'm not afraid of anything... I go out, I interact with people and not only do I feel comfortable I feel confident.... I know thats all well and good but when I go to groups involving trans people or go to sessions with therapists I get all nervous and weird..... It is so unlike me to be that way and I have a hard time dealing with it...... everyone prolly thinks I'm a neurotic mess... which if this was 2 years ago they would be right but its not.... It seems that its only in therapeutic groups too... weird..... I was hoping to run into Colleen there but she was busy or something. Thats ok though I met a friend of hers named Jenn (I think....geez I hate my memory) She was very nice and she invited me to go out with her and some of her freinds no saturday.... at the moment it may be a no go: ( as I have to work the late shift.... well maybe Billy will swap with me.. I hope so, I really need to get out... this being a shut in is starting to get to me..... Its not voluntary mind you but the working second shift thats killing me..... I even got a hold of an old friend Curtis Paul I want to go hang out but he's an early first shifter so its going to tough to even get to do that: (

oh well you take the good with the bad and all that jazz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home