Rose's Colored Glasses

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The long week.....

Hi all sorry for the long wait on posts.... been pretty busy....(haven't even had a chance to play DDR for 3 days : ( lets see.... most of my name change paper work is done. I just have to do the birth certificate thing..... I've been putting it off, I so don't want to drive back out to Greenfield....but once I get it I will have everything I need to get my Drivers License. Hope all goes well.

Went to see my therapist again.... our conversation was nice and he was interested in why I thought thing were gong along so well...... My only answer was " I try to surround myself with good people and I guess it's finally paying off... I brought up the fact that he doesn't have me on any testosterone blockers and he pretty well thinks what he has me on is good. Honestly from everything I've read this is pretty bad for a couple of reasons....I've given him the benefit of the doubt up until now as he's the "expert" but I don't feel safe with his regimen> I'm going to look for an endocrinologist that knows about trans and get their opinion on all of this. If they say its safe good.. if not I'll find a different therapist..... only down side is I have no leads on a trans friendly endo... so I guess I'm back to calling around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home