Rose's Colored Glasses

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

getting ready for summer!



been a lot of up and down this week..... I had to work on sunday and missed my game : ( and its not looking real hopeful for my next Wednesday game...... I hope I can get one of the other techs to trade me. I cleaned up our house a bit and Carrie and I moved a (newish ) couch and love seat into the house.....It newish because its not in great shape but its better than our last set. I'm currently Washing all of our bed linen's As we've all been sick for a good part of this week. Hopefully it will keep our germs down.....

At 29 years old I got my very first bathing suit in the mail today.... Needless to say I was nervous about the whole deal... but I don't look too bad..... (considering my circumstances not bad has made me feel pretty good... )If I manage to get in better shape I might even make good. Its kinda 50's-ish but those of you who know me know thats exacly what I like: ) At the tops a picture of it (not me of course..lol) So what does everyone think? I like it quite a bit but Carrie was luke warm about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home