Rose's Colored Glasses

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The return of the B*tch!

Hey all hope your all having a better day than I am.... Been cranky since I got up.... Got some hormonal tornado going on in my head or something... Maybe its a lack of sleep or maybe DDR withdraw...... btw I'm getting pretty good at the easiest stuff.... Then I try light and I look like I've been drinking..... Maybe I'll be good enough to make it to standard someday....lol

Everythings going ok on the name change....I didn't know that it had to say specifically to change the birth certificate..... so I had to retype it and go get it amended.... I have another epic battle scheduled with the health department on Tuesday...... hope it goes well. From every thing I can find the Indiana birth certificate shouldn't have Birth sex on it... but people keep acting like it does... I'll just hope for the best.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Woot congrats, Amy :) I hope the process continues to go ok. I've totally heard it can be done here in Indiana and know a few people who have done it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home