Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, December 05, 2005

Day, the Tenth

Wow missed a day, yesterday was a busy day though. We had our 7th sea game in the afternoon and then we met up with Summer and went to get sushi and see walk the line...... Well that was the plan..... game went off fine and then we went to drop Christy of to work and meet summer at her hotel on the north side.... well if I had of remember the slip of paper that had her room number and her phone number incase there was an issue.......... so we ran back down to the southside to get them... Ok no big deal.. I'm forget things all the time.. sadly I'm kind of used to it.... Well we picked her up and went to our fav Sushi house (ichi-ban noodles) Well they were closed as the owners were out of the country till next week... then we decided to get really decadent and go to Russia House (if you have never had Russian food you are seriously missing out...best food ever) well we get to the Russia House and its closed on Sundays.....hmmnnn. 2 for two... forget it! Lets drop some money and go to the Sakura! The Sakura can be a little costly but the food there eis really good so we went and they were open ...YaY! I had 9 piece sashimi, plum wine, and ice cream with ogura topping for desert.... I'm not sure if it was the great food or the wine but I felt great after that...... It was just what I needed... : ) hope everyone reading this is having a great day too ; )

2 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amy,
    Hey! I've been reading your blog and it's cool! By the way Iknow that cat!!LOL! Cool pics.! Sounds like your leading a very cool life with good friends! I've never had sushi but someday maybe I'll try it! By the way piece of trivia can you tell me who Fritz was?
    Hugs,
    Misty

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger rosebride said…

    lol fritz was my dog growing up: ) think I would forget that...: ) how about what was Josh's fav toy? I know you know that one.: )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home