Rose's Colored Glasses

Saturday, April 29, 2006

UTENA!!!

Well today turned out ok despite everything... (due to work I'm going to miss my north game this week and I didn't get to meet up with Colleen and Jennifer) but today at work I searched U tube and found that they host a copy of (in my opinion) the greatest anime music video ever. As everyone prolly knows I'm a HUGE (understament) fan of Revolutionary Girl Utena and I do really like Evanescence... Well Utena is a show that has many many layers to it so its not often to find a song that fits perfectly on of the primary themes.... I know Bring me to Life was very over played but watch this and listen to the lyrics and you'll have an idea of what I see in this show......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8l0OPyo3nw



oh btw the reason I was on U tube is because the anime website from below is down yet again and I was looking for Kyo Kara Maoh...

Well all enjoy and remember ...... For the revolution of the world!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home