Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, May 15, 2006

The speed of life

Hi all I know it been for ever for me.... (nearly two weeks) but I haven't forgotten about you.... Honestly I'm not sure who all reads this anymore... Oh I go on anyway... you all know I have the attention span of a gnat.... I've been preparing myself for the Florida trip... I'm just nervous about meeting new people (who don't know I'm trans) , bathing suits and Hillbilly air port security... I'm sure I'll live... I'll have Carrie, Christy and John to back me up....

I've been spending a lot of time on You Tube They have some of the hardest stuff to get on there.... The Rose of Versailles, The Virgin Mary is Watching and a whole slew of stuff I've been wanting to see. (More Bjork than I could ever watch! Yay!)

I've also gotten back into CoV.. when I've had a chance to play its been a lot of fun. even got to hang out with Colleen (who I recently got to meet IRL ..... : ) ) in the game. Gotta get more time to play before i head to Florida and I'll be too low to run with her..

Work has been hectic... on my 5th day and 3 more to go....... been really busy too.. Of course I'm in speedway and it is May rain or not....

well that's the low down.. I'll be back soon : )

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Colleen said…

    It was awesome getting to meet you :) We will definitely have to do it again soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home