Rose's Colored Glasses

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Day, the eleventh and Twelfth

Can't believe its only 7 pm here I feel like I've been up for days. My comp at J&C's is down for a couple of days so I figured I'd get both days out of the way now. Yesterday was a really good day I may have just been coming down from sucha good Sunday... Hard to tell. I finally had that meeting with me newest boss Perry.. He was without a doubt the most understanding person yet, as a matter of fact it set him off ... It seems he finds the way gays and trans are treated pretty offensive... I always knew he was open minded but its rare for a person who its not a part of their life care so much for some one else rights.... It was refreshing: ) Too bad there aren't more people like him out there........Today he talked with his boss for me and I have his full backing too.... everythings going so smoothly...I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop..... (maybe a life time of depression has made me paranoid...lol)

tomorrow I'm off need to try and make it to the courthouse and maybe see walk the line...Wish me luck : )

3 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL!! I'll have to go w he-man on that one!It's cool your boss is so understanding. Hope you get tosee the movie soon! write me.
    trivia: The name of our own place we made in the back field?LOL!!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger rosebride said…

    That would have to be ...Kid city Usa (cut us some slack anyone else reading this... it was the 80's) I'll drop you a line when I'm at work tomarrow..: )

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Right on. LOL! Well talk to ya later.
    chow

     

Post a Comment

<< Home