Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, January 09, 2006

Day after day...

Everythings been very calm at work and most of the staff has been doing really well with my name..well all but one.... but I'm sure she'll come around.... I have actully made it through the last 2 days at work with out getting really crabby (thats a record lol) I used to be depressed everyday after work but with them not calling my old boy name all the time it makes a world of difference......

We didn't get to game yesterday as I had to work: ( but two more days and we get to go up to Nick and Wendys to play Blue Rose yay! then two more days of work and I get to go up to Chicago to see Naa and Jaa.. That will be fun, its been far too long since we got to hang out with them:)

Well off to work, have a great day all: )

3 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Hope you have a great time with Naa and Jaa! Let us know all the fun stuff you do!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amy...or anyone else who may have insight to this,

    Wendy and I were wondering if you had any insight as to how to let our kids know about what's coming up. For any who does not know us, Wendy and I are friends of Amy's. We have two children, 4 and 6. Amy gets along well with them, especially Eric.

    Unfortunately, he doesn't know the real Amy.

    Anyhow, is there any advice as to telling the kids? I think Madeline will be fine with it, just a little confused. I'm not so sure about Eric though. We're in disagreement here about how and when to bring it up.

    Thanks

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger rosebride said…

    Hi colleen sorry I've been a strnger. I just got back from chicago I fill you all in on that later (hopefully today) Heya nick:) I've been wondering about that myself. I send you an email and see what your guys opinions are and after that I know a lot of good boards. i'll just ask for some advice : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home