Rose's Colored Glasses

Friday, January 06, 2006

Just like that the worst is over.....

Today was the day.. the day that I let everyone at my work know what was going on.. they seemed to take it well.. ... So much so it has me paranoid.... they asked very few questions but every one has been great.. everyone has been calling me by my correct name or by no name which is fine with me... I actully made it through a whole day at work with out getting depressed! Several people were very suppotive .. most notably Lorrine and Nate (and ofc billy) so it was really nice. I nearly forgot with all teh excitement.... Carrie and I got the new Fiona Apple album... Its really really good! the first listen is kinda odd but the more you liten to it the more addicting it gets: ) so go check it out! Got a few names of new bands (new to me) to check out too.... I'll let you all know if I find anything really cool... Oh yea that reminds me .. I bought the unisef-army of me cd and found a new band named Grisbi.. theyre really cool. they're just releasing their first album..... go check em out.. they have 60 second clips of their music on their site.. I really like hollywood and not in love.......

http://www.grisbimusic.com/

Enjoy all and sweet dreams all " )

4 Comments:

  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey!

    I'm glad your outting went so well. I tried to call while I was home during the holidays, but it sounds as though you were very busy and as a result had a great Christmas. I had an awesome Christmas too. Hope to see you on AIM again soon.


    sarah

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger rosebride said…

    I'm so sorry I missed you: ( did you get teh machine. it should have been J&C's ... I'll try to get on aim soon so we can talk : )

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad it went well for you! You had to bring in paranoia, eh? Do you think it's possible that most of them had already heard about it? Did many of them look shocked at first?

    Admittedly, I am new to this as you know, but from what little I've seen, even people who are fine with this seem to be surprised at first.

    Have a great day. See you Wendesday, I hope.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger rosebride said…

    nick you may be right... I don't think any of them knew.. they all seeemed shocked time will tell .... if tehy start asking questions that good .. if they don't it maybe too much for them to handle.: )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home