Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, December 26, 2005

day, the twenty-seventh

wow! it seems like for ever since I posted.... Its been a busy holiday....stopped by the fashion Bug and got a couple of cool sweaters really cheap: ) went to my moms for xmas it all went well Got a couple pics....

one of me in my fav of the two new sweaters....
http://usera.imagecave.com/rosebride/amy/amyxmas-small.jpg

one of me and carrie (I don't like it becaues my eyes are closed but its hard to get a pic of both of us: )
http://usera.imagecave.com/rosebride/amy/A&Cxmas-small.jpg

a good one of carrie and has mom in it.
http://usera.imagecave.com/rosebride/family/carrie@mom.jpg


it was a really great holiday over all... I used to hate the holidays but its not so bad now : )
one of the more interesting things that happened was my Sister in law Janet found a signature book from moms graduating class..... it had dads signature in it and it looks a lot like mine : ) I don't recall ever seeing his cursive before... I always wondered why my writing looked so odd... its kinda nice to know that ... after all of these years he still here.. seems like there always something else to learn no matter how much you know : )

for X-mas carrie got me my new coat I posted a few weeks back about, a really nice Saki set (we have like 4 tea sets but no saki sets) and a whole bunch of rose and lavender bath stuffs..... my favs : ) and J&C got me the first season dvds of Drawn Together.... I love that show... its just so wrong on all levels... its hard for a show to be that racy with out being truly offensive...

Hope everyone had a great holiday! if you didn't don't worry they're just about over and new years isn't so bad : )

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Oh I love the pics and love the sweater :) You and Carrie make such a cute couple.

    You got the Drawn Together series! LOL That is the best cartoon. Totally hilarious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home