Rose's Colored Glasses

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Day, the twenty-first

Oh today was a day.... I think my homones are sucking all my strength ..lol I used to stay up all night and play games or caht and then go to work with only 3 hours of sleep no problem... Well yesterday I wanted to saty up late for the first time in awhile... (I made a new char on my game... her names Gilley and my group that I'm going to make are the spiders from mars, only the true Bowie fans will get it....) well I got to work and worked an hour and then I started feeling REALLY bad.. it was kinda sick like but it was that kind of Flu type of tired.. I'm not used to that.. but I slept for most of my lunch and felt better.

I also ended up coming out to one of my never ending list of bosses... this one I was holding off on because were pretty good (work) friends.. hes been wanting to hang out and I've been playing coy...... he did know until now.... but it all went well.. he still wants to hang out and flirted with me a bit.. that guys something else...lol

well time to try to catch up on some sleep nighty night all : )

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Woot congrats on coming out to one of your bosses :) And he flirted with you too! Very nice! ;)

    What game are you playing that you made a char in? :)

    Hope you feel fully better by the end of the weekend. Take care!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger rosebride said…

    Ah the pull of City of Villians was too much and I've been pulled back in...lol I'm feeling better though thanks for your thoughts : ) Now all of teh bosses are out of the way just have to deal with the masses... we'll see how that goes: ) ttyl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home