Rose's Colored Glasses

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The return! : )

Hi all I know it been forever but I've had a lot going on so......I'm gonna fill you all in in one super deluxe post.... hope I don't bore you ; )

Well, this last weekend Carrie and I were going up to see Naa and Jaa as I had a few days off till I went into work full time...YAY!!!! So to get things ready I called in on Friday and got all of our stuff loaded in the car and went and got my hair permed and my nails done.....It is so much nicer not having to use the stupid curler for like an hour every morning...blah.... but now that I'm set at work I can do these little things that make life easier... and I look better too : ) and I don't have to repaint my nails everytime I want my nails to look ok... not to netion these seem to put up with the abuse of work better than my natural ones....... So I'm feeling better and have more time in the day. Not to mention a whole day doing tons of errands including getting the car worked on and got mam'd the whole time .... My confidence is pretty good these days but every little bit helps : )

Carrie and I did the drive Chicago and there were no issues we listened to Fionna Apple the whole way both Tidal and her new release (which is pretty good btw) Naa and Jaa took us around to the the shops on Saturday alone we pretty much spent all of our money...lol (200$ at ulta will do that) oh yea Ulta ...I love that place we have one here in indy but I try to stay out of it so I don't spend all of our money but they have the best base for my skin tone and its light so I don't feel weighted down I hate heavy feeling make up....... but under the circumstances I can't go au'naturale just yet...: ( . but Studio Gear helps out a lot with that ... check them out

http://www.ulta.com/control/main

As it happens Jess rented the first series of one of my fav sows too... dead like me. Its a really funny show about grim reapers and they're troubles... George is so cool in a sarcastic kind of way and it has many Patinkan (sp) in it.

http://www.deadlikeme.tv

We ended up going to a little store called TooCool that is all anime related stuff and I finally found a planner I like. On our way there were were pulled into the payless there nand I found a pair of the coolest airwalk moonboots (like from when I was little) for like 11$ I hope to get pictures of this stuff up for you all pretty soon... I need a digital camera ....

As for work everything is peachy.... I'm out have have been Amy there for the last two days... its going well... I think it surprised them I look much better as Amy than I did before lol kinda hard to believe ... may just be in my head or maybe its the confidence... hard to say........ Work is so much better now it all pretty much the same thing but Its just a lot more comfortable now..... I should've done this years ago... I'm not sure the world was ready back then .....or maybe it was me..........

Naa also got me hooked on Katami Damecy.... it is so fun! it came out years ago but you play the prince of the universe who is trying to recreate the stars after your father destroyed them all in a rage... the way you do it is you take this little sticky ball and roll it around and make stuff stick to it... you start out tiny tiny and you keep rolling till you can pick up people and then buildings : ) the sound track is really catchy as its a mix of J-pop and lounge so you can't help but be happy when you play lol .... damn Naa I was trying to get out of gaming too.... it takes up too much time.......

Recently as well some close friends of mine have told their family (their family is pretty conservative) we will have to see how all of that goes.... my real worry is their children who their planning on telling soon. The kids are 4 and 6 I imagine they will both do well with it as I get along well with them both but you can never be too careful at that age... i know its not like it will turn them trans (biological <-----) if its not handled right it may cause other troubles... so if any one has any good ideas let me know ...k?

Well thats teh short version of my life atm... I hope all is going well with all of you... I hope your all having fun but not running into the being broke troubles we have now created for ourselves...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home