Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, May 29, 2006

and the last tidbit....

Well as no one knows when I'm back It might be a bit before you all read this.... when you do go ahead and post so I will know you still read : ) on a brighter note when I got home I got an email back from a site designer I had contacted a while ago to use one of her templates.... so there's going be some construction around here.... and considering that I'm not very good at this kind of thing it may take awhile to get it right. .... I have to try though this design is TOO cute! I'm talking sacarin.... It will be the most hyper fem thing I own... It actually took me a few days of debate if I wanted Roses to be that cute.... so lets hope for the best : )

***update***
Nearly forgot, I got back and Dr. Davis had sent the referral letter..... Awesome.....however he used the WRONG pronoun thought the whole thing! not awesome....... of course I take that very personal (as a matter of fact nothing offends me as quickly or as bad as that.) I may not be pretty but there is NO way that any one looking at me can tell my preference, so some one who supposed to know better doing it is unfathomable.
and after working with template all day yesterday I may not be able to get it to work..... I'm just not familiar enough with this stuff.... so Im, going to keep trying to do it or find me some one who can : )

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Summer said…

    Roses are always cute and I am not just saying that because my nickname happens to be Rose. ;) Well, ok, maybe I am.

    Your holiday sounds like it was fun.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Can't wait to see your new design here :)

    And that sucks about the pronoun thing in the letter :( That's just uncool for a doctor to do.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you have a right to be offended by the pronoun thing -- for a doctor to do it shows just how much he didn't understand. ;-(

    Oh, and I so can't believe I went to work and forgot my DayQuil (cough, sneeze, cough) I'm gonna get that Loch!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home