Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, May 29, 2006

Prologue

It has been a long time... there is reason however and I'm afraid that with everything that I want to catch everyone up on, that it will be far too much for a single post so I'm going to break it down a little. So with out further ado ....


For those of you who didn't know, J&C,Carrrie and I have for quiet awhile had a plan to go on an extended sabbatical ...: ) as I would be gone for a while, Sprint saw fit to have me work every day leading up to our little vacation...... as vacation was ten days and sprint had me work 9 in a row before that I have been unable to post for most of this month. I did have time after work but it was filled with preparations for the trip and going back to Dr. Davis for the dreaded confrontation....( read older post to get filled in on that)

The trip to Dr.Davis's was a day before Carrie and I went to work. We went in and had good conversation and filled him in on our concerns involving my hormone regimen and requested an introduction letter (before and endo will even look at you you need an OK by a therapist) to and endocrinologist that Michele had suggested... He said he would give us the letter and would send it to our house... so I went on vacation with out having to worry about that. On top of it he seemed perfectly reasonable and consequently made me wonder if my difficulty with him before was all from my perspective... (perfectly reasonable assumption as I do have a tendency to be paranoid about doctors in general)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home