Rose's Colored Glasses

Friday, December 09, 2005

Day, the fourteenth

Yay! the snow came! I looked out the back door here at J&C's and the lake is frozen over and the snow is pristine...its so beautiful:) the only thing that could make it better is if the moon was shining through to light up the snow.... I love when it does that its almost like another world.....The wind is blowing pretty hard and is cause ing some pretty good drifting.... hmmmn.. maybe a good excuse to skip work tomarrow: ) I think I need some new boots...lol the last one I found were like 300$ ....I think I'll cut their picture out so I can remember them ...cause there no way I could afford them .... well gotta go if you have snow where you are get out and enjoy it : ) maybe make some snow cream........
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~smann/IceCream/Snow/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home