Rose's Colored Glasses

Monday, January 23, 2006

Movies! yay!

Ah yesterday was so great! Not for anything special but because it was kinda normal for a change... we got together and played 7th Sea... It was a great game. Our group is making its way through War torn Castille back to my character homeland Montaine...where there seems to be a revolution brewing! ..... This could be bad as my character is a noble..... Eliz is a defender of the people but she has a secret identity (the other nobles would get very angry if they knew that "the White Cat" that was regularly stealing from them was consistantly invited to their parties...(oh the scandal) The problem come up that the peasants don't know shes on their side either... I could be killed by either side! We'll see how it plays out........

Then we went out and saw 2 movies... Carrie wanted to see Underworld 2 and I wanted to see Tristan and Isolde... Tristan and Isolde was great! its the clasic love triangle (where Arthur/ Guenevere/ Lancelot comes from I'm told) but unlike previous "Arthur" movies The made Marc (the lord) very personable I actully felt bad for him.... Most authur movies taht deal with that love triangle I always feel hes a bit of a *ahem*.... The a lot of goor romance and action in it.. I think anyone could enjoy it....(even if getting shot by an arrow is no big deal..lol )
Underworld2... well I wasn't impressed..... I never saw teh first but it gave a run down of what happened so I wasn't lost...... Werewolfs are pretty much hairy deformed Humans and vamps are kung fu, matrix-ites... then is the transform the look like ugly versions of The Master from Buffy season 1...... It did have teh guy who played teh priest in 5th Element in it... so that was kinda cool..... I really hope the main actress is not picted to play Alita in teh Battle Angel movie.... (internet rumor seems to be going that way) I like her a lot but she's not Alita... not even close.....

well I've blathered on long enough...... later all : )

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Very cool :) Wow you got to play more of your game. Viva la revolution! :)

    Gotta see Tristan and Isolde now! Thank you for your review on that! Sounds pretty fun. The UNderworld one though is kinda disappointing. I have nt heard really any good reviews on it :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home