Rose's Colored Glasses

Friday, January 27, 2006

Yay! today!

Hi all : ) fiured I'd drop a line as I haven't been very active on the boards this week. Wednesday we went up north and played Blue Rose/Evernight. Its getting pretty interesting... Anya finally got to speak with her true love Korrine... It was pretty emotional. Both Anya and Korrine are involved in fighting off the foriegn invaders. in two different parts of teh country and had seen each other since long before that. (Since Anya was chased out of the country and outcast from her Order of Knights when the church found out about her and Korrine's "unholy" relationship) kinda funny now that now the countries been destroyed everyone is looking to us for guidance.... : )

Today is Christy's b-day. we got her some a really nice over shirt (like the white one I have) and a pair of Butterfly jeans she was coveting... Carrie made a cake and all and to top it off Nick and Wendy are coming down for tonight and tomarrow! yay!...... I don't think summer can make it : ( Oh and speaking of Summer she bought me We Love Katamari for my B-day (which is feb. 1st : ).....) I am so addicted to it I sit around humming the songs all day......Its a good thing though. If I wasn't I would have went out a blew money on DDRII abd a dancepad ....lol. We still haven't recovered from Chicago and with the plans carrie has for Feb... it will be awhile yet till we do.

I might have to bad on Sunday though. Transamerica comes out today ... hope its showing some where around here.... I feel kinda wierd about seeing a "trans based" film in the theater... not sure why I think its because i've never had an option to before....lol

well back to work

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Everyone seems to love that Katamari game! You'll have to explain what the heck that is sometime :)

    Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW :)

    And I don't think Transamerica is showing anywhere in Indiana from what I've seen. It sucks that we can't get it here :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home