Rose's Colored Glasses

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My B-day!!!

For those of you who didn't know Yesterday was my B-day and I have to say it was teh best one i rememeber : ) on top of it being my first being out wardly Amy ... (usually holidays and B-days really depressed me) I got to relax! Doesn't happen too often.... I got a gift card for fasion bug (which I think I might use to help pick up something for Valentines : ) ...... I got The sequal to Katamari Damacy.. (I've been playing it WAY too much, think I'm at the end) Then there were the DVD's I got Mr & Mrs. Smith (I know it was fluff action but how much hotness can be in one movie?) I got my very own copy of Moulin Rouge! (I have seen it a bunch but they were all rentals and borrows) and to top it off I got teh whole series of Earth 2 This is one of my all time favorite sci fi shows... I hadn't seen it since it originally aired.... This is a great show! but its so unknown that I didn't think they'd ever release it ... but I was wrong.... makes me want to start a cult to get Earth 2 sequels done... what would we call it Earth2.....2?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108758/

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    WOOT Happy Birthday Amy :) Hope you had a great one! At least you can celebrate this weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home